But do your homework.
Before you begin:
- Know that you are installing pre-release software on your brand new device.
- Get the latest and great firmware and drivers installed before upgrading.
- Clicking the top button on Surface Pen to create a note in OneNote works only if your Surface is unlocked. Please check Windows Update often for the most recent graphics driver.
- Bluetooth® may not work until you install an updated Bluetooth driver for Surface. Please check Windows Update often for the most recent drivers.
- You may not be able to play a digital rights management (DRM) video in Internet Explorer. An updated display driver will be posted to Windows Update to solve the problem. Please check Windows Update often for the most recent graphics driver.
“Windows 10 Insider Preview on Surface” – http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/install-update-activate/windows-technical-preview#Known