SharePoint Online has released a series of new features. One of them, you as an admin can customize the top navigation bar for SharePoint Online items.
You can add or remove the following items…
To do this, you can follow the steps below…
To hide navigation bar options
- Log in to Office 365 with a tenant administrator account.
- Click Admin > SharePoint.
- Choose Settings on the left.
- In Top Navigation Bar User Experience, choose which links to show or hide in the navigation bar.
- Choose OK to save the settings and update the navigation bar.
To learn more about this, check out the following links…