Today’s (Cloud) Tip…Windows Azure Active Directory Application Access
Did you know that Windows Azure AD includes the ability to simplify access to more than 400 hundred other cloud services? Application Access consists of the following:
- A gallery of pre-integrated SaaS apps including top apps like Office 365, Box.com, Salesforce.com, Concur, DropBox & Gmail (plus 500 more).
- Easy SSO configuration using SAML federation or secure password management.
- User provisioning integration with top SaaS apps like Box, Salesforce.com and Gmail.
- Simple security reports reporting user logins and suspicious logins.
- A browser based end-user access panel which makes it easy for employees to find the SaaS apps you're organization provides them and to Single Sign On (SSO) to those applications.
Check out http://blogs.technet.com/b/ad/archive/2013/11/20/pre-integrated-apps-and-our-app-gallery.aspx for additional details.
P.S. If you are already missing Christmas, check out how we greeted the esteemed TotD editor on his return from an extended vacation. Welcome back, Rob!!!