After upgrading to Windows 8.1 some folks have found that applications may looks blurry.
This may be due to the Windows 8.1 DPI Scaling Enhancement added by Windows 8.1
In order to solve the blurry application you can do one of the following:
Either to disable DPI scaling for one application with the following steps:
- Right click the application > Choose Properties
- Browse to Compatibility tab
- Select the checkbox “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings”
4. Click Apply and Ok
Or you may disable the DPI scaling for the Operating System
- Open Control Panel
- Choose Appearance and Personalization
- Choose Display
- Select “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays”
- Choose smaller 100%
6. You will need to sign out to get these new setting applied.