Incident reports failing with - Query execution failed for dataset 'RelatedCIs'.

I ran into a funny problem the other day when working with the SCSM Incident reports. The reports all ran fine, but when we wanted to drill furter down we got the following error: Query execution failed for dataset ‘RelatedCIs’. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) I tried to run the report directly on the SSRS server and got little…


Blank User Role name and description in the SCSM console

If you have a SCSM 2010 environment where you are using localised consoles and not only the English one, you will most likely come across this little problem: US Console Danish Console If you run a SQL Query against the Userrole and LocalizedText tables you get the following output: So why are the User roles not…