On the 5th of August 2011 we released Cumulative Update 5 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2.
Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Restart of non-Operations Manager services when the agent is updated.
- Updated ACS reports.
- TCP Port Probe incorrectly reports negative ping latency.
- MissingEvent Manual Reset Monitor does not work as expected.
- Drillthrough fails because of rsParameterTypeMismatch in the
- ACS - Event log message is truncated or corrupted in SCDW.
- UI hang caused by SDK locking.
- ACS Filter fails for certain wildcard queries.
- Edit Schedule button is disabled with SQL 2008 R2.
- Web console times out when you open the left navigation tree.
- Scheduled Reports view for Windows Server 2003 and for Microsoft SQL Server
2005 Reporting Services SP3 CU9 returns "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index
was outside the bounds of the array."
- Signed MPs cannot be imported when new attributes are added to existing
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007
R2 resolves the following issues:
- Performance data for LVM managed partitions is not available.
- Process monitor does not keep name if run by using symbolic link.
- AIX with large number of processes crashes with bad alloc.
Please take a few minutes to read through the Know issues and the installation steps as listed in the KB, as that will save you time troubleshooting and assist you with a successful installation.
More information can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2495674
The CU5 package can be downloaded here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26938