Just so your aware, we do have the App-V Dashboard. Its got built-in charts, gauges, and tables that let you track any App-V dataset in near-real time. That means you easily stay on top of the usage, health, and compliance of all your virtualized applications.
Benefits of the dashboard include:
- Actionable information out of the box. The dashboard comes with a wide range of valuable, built-in reports like top 5 applications used, top 5 users, applications never used, application usage for a specific user, system utilization, and many more.
- Near-real-time access to key information. The graphical dashboard lets customers view any App-V dataset in near-real time.
- Easy to build and configure. The dashboard’s wizard-based tools let customers easily create new dashboards in minutes.
- Easy to customize. The dashboard can easily be customized to meet the needs of different departments and other groups. Any data set in the Microsoft Application Virtualization database can be presented on the dashboard, in chart, gauge, and table formats.
- Flexible & interactive. Users can easily filter data and create ad hoc, custom views. Filters allow users to quickly drill down from high-level to more specific data