It’s been an eventful several months for SharePoint MCM/MCSM/MCA since our last program webcast:
- Completed initial development – training content, labs, knowledge exam, lab exam – for MCSM: SharePoint
- Delivered MCSM:SharePoint Beta training & exams
- Opened MCSM:SharePoint registration to the general public (registration for our March-May hybrid rotation closes in just over 2 weeks)
- Certified more new MCMs!
…so on that note, we’re overdue for a few announcements.
First – a hearty congratulations to the newest SharePoint 2010 MCMs!
- Heath Groves is a SharePoint Escalations Engineer working on the SPODESC team, supporting the Office 365 Standard and Dedicated environments.
- Ingo Karstein is an independent IT consultant (www.karstein-consulting.com) based in Leipzig, Germany. His topics are SharePoint, PowerShell, custom development and project management.
- Brian Edwards is a Principal Consultant for Microsoft Consulting Services based in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is responsible for designing portal & collaboration solutions for some of the largest SharePoint deployments in Africa.
- Eric Lytle is a Senior Developer Consultant for KnowledgeLake and is based out the Dallas, Texas area.
- Cedric Oettel works as a Solution Architect for datafino GmbH – a German company based in Dresden. He builds software architectures and powerful solutions for a broad customer segment with highly diverse requirements. He has been working with SharePoint since the 2007 beta.
- Jim Duncan is a Senior SharePoint Architect at ShareSquared working on SharePoint implementations ranging from large scale enterprise intranets to line of business systems built on the SharePoint platform. Jim has been working with the SharePoint product since its initial release in 2001 and was an MVP for SharePoint Team Services in 2003.
Well done, and welcome to the community!
Second – our spring Program Overview webcast is available for registration on Microsoft Events. I’ll provide a detailed overview of the training & certification, and will update you on the latest developments in the program. This will include more detail on program content and upcoming training schedules that weren’t available for our prior webcast in November.
- Date/time: Friday, March 22, 0800 Pacific Time
- Duration: 1 hour
- Register here!
Recordings will be available shortly after the live webcast for those unable to attend. Hope to see you online!