We recently completed the first round of exams for our first “hybrid rotation” – our alternate delivery model where we do one week onsite in Redmond followed by ten weeks of Lync-based remote training delivery – and we’ve had outstanding results with the new model on many fronts. I’m very happy to say that these results extend to where it counts most to many of our candidates – certification. Please welcome the following new Masters from “R11”:
- Hannes Gfrerer is a Senior IT Engineer at Lam Research, where he architects and implements SharePoint solutions for the Intranet and Extranet. He is based in Austria and works with employees and partners in Europe, Asia and the US.
- Jojo Koshy is a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services specializing in SharePoint and is based in India.
- Markus Hintner (www.entos.at) works as an independent trainer and consultant helping companies to master the complexity of SharePoint and BI projects.
Olli Jääskeläinen works as a SharePoint Architect at Innofactor Plc. He has built many complex custom solutions on multiple versions of SharePoint.
Paul Pascha works as a SharePoint Lead Developer and Solution Architect for Wortell. He has a background as a Developer on ASP.NET and Microsoft Content Management Server.
- Sowmyan Soman Chullikkattil is a Senior Premier Field Engineer at Microsoft, based in the NY Metro region. He provides proactive and reactive support and advisory to Premier customers, helping them to remediate the hassles in design, development, implementation and operations.
- Yuri Burger is a SharePoint Architect working for Delta-N based in the Netherlands. As business unit manager of the SharePoint group he keeps the focus on delivering high quality solutions.
It was an excellent experience working with all of these folks through the late winter and early spring on our first of what we hope to be many of our hybrid deliveries (our second hybrid rotation is a little past the halfway point as I write). Fantastic job – congratulations!