It's mid-winter and also the midpoint of our first hybrid rotation delivery, with the "R11" candidates working hard at attending remote instructor-led training, remote office hours, and doing LOTS of lab work and study. Six weeks down, six to go...
While R11 has been underway, we've had the great pleasure of adding to the SharePoint MCM ranks while several candidates from past rotations completed their certifications. Here are the latest members of our community:
- Bill Ayers (R6). Bill is a consultant specializing in software architecture and development on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, particularly around web content management and collaboration.
- Mark Priem (R7). In the past 10 years Mark has worked at several enterprise sized international organizations. Currently he works at Microsoft, and delivers pro-active support services to customers in the EMEA region. In his spare time he tries to spend as much time as possible with his two kids and loving wife.
- George Wilburn (R8). George is a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services based in the United States. He architects and implements SharePoint and SharePoint Online solutions for Microsoft's Enterprise customers.
- Jacob Wilson (R9). Jacob is a Principal Consultant working for Neudesic in Denver, CO. He is responsible for architecting and delivering SharePoint enterprise solutions across Neudesic’s 18 locations in the United States.
- Bram de Jager (R10). Bram works as a SharePoint architect for the Information Worker Solutions Center of Macaw in the Netherlands with portals and collaboration as main areas of expertise. Bram contributes within the community by speaking at conferences and user groups, blogs at http://bramdejager.wordpress.com and publishes articles for different magazines.
Tremendous efforts, and equally tremendous achievements! Congratulations to all of you!