SharePoint MCM instructors, candidates, and community members have been going at a fever pitch through late summer and early fall. We made a number of updates to our content, labs, and exams following the release of SharePoint 2010 MCM Service Pack 1, and are halfway through a marathon of training and community activity that wrap up just before the US Thanksgiving holidays:
- SharePoint 2010 MCM Rotation 9 (September 12 - October 1, Redmond, WA)
- SharePoint Conference 2011 (October 2-6, Anaheim, CA) - Nearly 40 SharePoint MCMs in attendance!
- SharePoint 2010 MCA Beta (October 7-8, Irvine, CA)
- Grading for R9; Interviews and registration for R10 (through October 17)
- Final setup for R10 - ("you are here")
- SharePoint 2010 MCM Rotation 10 (October 31 - November 19, Redmond, WA)
Among the busiest of these folks have been the ones attending R9 and those completing their retakes from prior rotations. Accolades for the following four new MCMs who've achieved the certification in recent months - here's a little about them in their own words:
- Andras Gaal (R9) - Andras is an architect working for Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) in Hungary, handling the architecture, planning and delivery of SharePoint projects for enterprise customers.
- Chyan Yee Goh (R8) - Chyan Yee Goh is a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services and is based in Singapore.
- Mads Damgård (R9) - Mads is a Senior Application Development Manager at Microsoft specializing in SharePoint. Mads is based in Denmark.
- Sanjay Narang (R7) - Sanjay Narang is a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS), India. He specializes in SharePoint Products and Technologies. He has architected some of the world’s largest SharePoint implementations.
Congratulations to all - great job!