Between March 1st and March 20th 2010 we delivered (very successfuly I might add) the first ever Exchange 2010 MCM rotation.
From a class of 13 we ended up with 5 fully qualified and shiny new MCM's. Only 5 you might say? Well, it's not many, I agree, but there are several more who just need to pass one piece at the second attempt and then I'm sure they too will join this rather elite group. It's not easy being a Master on Exchange when the product is so new.
So, please join me in congratulating the first 2010 MCM's;
- Mark Smith – Mark works for Capax Global Consulting and is based in Washington DC.
- Kalvin Koether – Kalvin works as a DSE for Microsoft and is based in Dallas
- Zoran Markovic – Zoran is a consultant and trainer from Sweden.
- Ryan Finger – Ryan works for Tushaus Computer Services in Wisconsin.
- Mike Sneeringer – Mike works for Extrateam, is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and is one of those rare double MCM’s – OCS and Exchange.
I'm delighted to be able to welcome these 5 to the community, and even more delighted to have such a fine group as these out there representing the MCM certification. Get any one of these guys to run your 2010 deployment and you are in very safe hands.