It’s been a couple of months since my last post, and in that time we have completed our RTM delivery of the SharePoint MCM program (Rotation 3, or “R3”) and we’ve also had several candidates from the previous rotations pass their retakes.
As such, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the newest Microsoft Certified Masters for SharePoint 2007! The recent graduates of the SharePoint MCM program are (in alphabetical order):
· Antonio Gazzeri: Antonio is an Architect in Microsoft Services, based in Florence, Italy.
· Denis Heliszkowski: Denis is a Premier Field Engineer with Microsoft and is located in Portugal.
· Doug Perkes: Doug is a Senior Consultant for Microsoft Services based out of Phoenix, AZ.
· Ilya Belomutov: Ilya is a Senior Developer at NED Software Consulting in Finland.
· Johan Kroese: Johan is a Technical Architect with Atos Origin in the Netherlands.
· Marek Samaj: Marek is a Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services and is based in Slovakia.
· Mario Fulan: Mario is an Architect with Microsoft Consulting Services in the State and Local Government and Education (SLGE) practice and is based in Ohio.
· Maxime Bombardier: Maxime is a Consultant with MCS based in Eastern region of Canada.
· Neil Hodgkinson: Neil is a Senior Field Engineer with Microsoft and is based in the UK.
· Ram Gopinathan: Ram is a Senior Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services based out or Chicago, IL.
· Robert Jaakke: Robert works for Mavention and is based in the Netherlands.
· Roman Lutz: Roman is a Principal Consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services Austria.
· Tajeshwar Singh: Tajeshwar is a Consultant working with Microsoft Global Services India.
Please join me in congratulating our newest Microsoft Certified Masters for SharePoint 2007! Great job and welcome to the community.