I've plenty of news to post following the completion of MCM R2 for Exchange 2007 but rather than post one monster blog piece I'll do it little and often....
So, before we get to the stories about R2, let's take care of those existing MCM's who either obtained their 2007 MCM or upgraded their 2003 certs to 2007 over the last month or so. There have been a few.
- First off is Sachin Shah, a Senior PFE for Microsoft in the US. Sachin attended the first MCM delivery back in October and got his Qual Lab completed back at the end of March.
- Donté Henry, a Senior Director at Avanade. Donté passed his lab exam to upgrade his 2003 MCM to 2007. Donté is also an MCA in 2003 and will be looking to upgrade that as soon as he can I know.
- Nikolai van Luijtelaar of C2iCT in the Netherlands. Nik attended the last 'Ranger' rotation in May last year, just passed his lab exam and joins our community at last. Well done Nik!
- Pierre Touratier - an Escalation Engineer for Microsoft CSS in France added a 2007 MCM to his MCM 2003. If your case gets routed to him you are in very safe (and fast!) hands!
- Finally, Bernd Heuckendorf, a Consultant for MCS in Germany passed the lab exam to add MCM 2007 to his MCM and MCA certs in 2003.
So well done to you all! It's not an easy exam, I don't think anyone will disagree with that.... which makes passing it all the sweeter.
(re-posted as I can't spell and it was pointed out to me that Donté (not Danté) has no affiliation with the devil or hell in any way (that I know of)). Sorry Donté. Again.