Tune in October 29, 2013 for Microsoft Insights—the first in a series of live online events designed to help inspire and guide your technology skills advancement, whether you're just starting out or striving for new opportunities. Learn about emerging opportunities in technology fields, get insights on the wealth of training and resources available to help you get ahead of the pack, and get help deciding if certification is right for you.
Our panel of experts will share their views on technology training and careers, covering:
- Opportunities in the fast-changing technology world
- How specific job roles are evolving
- Earning trends associated with different paths
Our esteemed panelists include:
- Barnaby Dorfman – Senior Vice President and General Manager, Consumer Products, PayScale.com
- Shravan Goli – President of Dice
- Maureen Majury – Director for the Center of Excellence for Information and Computing Technology (CoE for ICT) at Bellevue College
- Bill Symonds – Internationally recognized education reformer, speaker, and author of the Harvard Graduate School of Education “Pathways to Prosperity” report
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Those who are exploring technology as a new learning or career path
- Hiring managers
Get more details and sign up today!
On Twitter? Tell your friends about this by clicking http://clicktotweet.com/L7RVN . See you online soon!