Microsoft Management Summit 2012
April 16–20 | The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV
In a tough economic climate, it can be difficult for managers to understand the business value of sending staff to MMS because of the upfront costs.
Here are some talking points to help your boss understand why you MUST attend MMS 2012.
MMS provides technical training that will help me do my job better today and prepare us for tomorrow
MMS offers is a unique opportunity to take a technical deep dive into the wide range of existing and new products being released in the coming year, including:
- System Center 2012
- Windows Server
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Cross-platform Management
I will learn about the latest desktop and device management, datacenter and cloud technologies:
- Be the first to preview upcoming product releases at MMS
- Gain access to valuable trial software
- Meet with Over 50 technology companies will be exhibiting their latest innovation and technology solutions
I will be able to meet with my peers from companies around the world and learn about their best practices and meet with Microsoft and industry experts to learn and discuss challenges we face.
I can Take Microsoft’s First-Ever Private Cloud Certification Exam for Free at MMS and receive discounts on many other certification exams.
- Microsoft is bringing certification for the private cloud to MMS this year. Register for MMS today and you could be one of the first to take the certification exam. Microsoft Certification enables you to keep your skills relevant, applicable, and competitive. In addition, Microsoft Certification is an industry standard that is recognized worldwide. Enhance your technical knowledge onsite with deep-dive training, hands-on learning, and exam study sessions led by MCTs, and the folks from Microsoft Learning.