If you are managing SharePoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010 and want to make them available in more languages, the Office localization teams has just released Language Packs for Welsh, Serbian Cyrillic and Bosnian Latin.
Language packs enable creation of sites and site collections in multiple languages without requiring separate installations of SharePoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010. Multiple language packs can be installed on the same server.
The new languages are available for download here:
- Welsh SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Welsh Office 2010 SharePoint Server
- Serbian (Cyrillic) SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Serbian (Cyrillic) Office 2010 SharePoint Server
- Bosnian (Latin) SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Bosnian (Latin) Office 2010 SharePoint Server
For detailed usage information, visit the following sites:
- Deploying SharePoint Server 2010 language packs: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262108.aspx
- Deploying SharePoint Foundation 2010 language packs: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc288518.aspx