Inspect Your Presentation for Comments and Metadata
If you need to publish your presentation outside your organization, you may want to remove comments, notes hidden in the text, or other personally identifiable information. Often this type of information is added to the document in the process of creating it.
- Click the Office button, and then on the Prepare menu, click Inspect Document. (If you haven’t saved your document yet, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Select the items that you want the Document Inspector to look for. Most of these items will be selected by default.
- Click Inspect to begin the inspection process.
- You’ll receive a list of inspection results. Click Remove All next to any items you want to have removed from the document.
- Click Close to close this wizard. You may want to resave your document now that this information is removed.
This procedure applies to all Office applications.