2003 to 2007 Custom Slide Show
Does showing the same Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation to different audiences require you to manually hide and unhide irrelevant or confidential slides? With custom slide shows in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, you can create and save multiple shows from the same presentation.
- Click the Slide Show tab, and then click Custom Slide Show in the Start Slide Show section.
- Click Custom Shows, and then click New.
- Name the slide show, and then add the slides you want from the left box to the right box.
- Reorder the slides if necessary, and then click OK.
- You can start the slide show by clicking Show in the Custom Shows dialog box or by selecting it from the Custom Slide Show list on the Ribbon.