Just like a good book, you buy one and hope to then read it someday in your “free” time. So here are a bunch of code samples that I want to try out for Authentication and Authorization examples for Azure AD. Maybe you would like to try some too?
You can get hundreds of code samples at Azure Code Samples. Here are a dozen I pulled out specifically for Identity that I thought could be useful for both of us!
- Build a multi-tenant SaaS web application using Azure AD & OpenID Connect
- Calling a web API in a web app using Azure AD and OpenID Connect
- Call the Azure AD Graph API from a native client
- Integrating a web app with Azure AD using WS-Federation
- Authenticating to Azure AD non-interactively using a username & password
- Integrating Azure AD into an ASP.NET Core web app
- Identity Management for Multitenant Applications in Microsoft Azure
- Authorization in a web app using Azure AD groups & group claims
- Build a multi-tenant SaaS web application that calls a web API using Azure AD -ASP.NET Core
- Build a multi-tenant SaaS web application that calls a web API using Azure AD – OpenID Connect
- Authorization in a web app using Azure AD application roles & role claims
- AND ….A few dozen more apps for Azure AD!