These are the fundamental skills and concepts that everyone should be familiar with about Azure Active Directory. As these change and evolve, I will update these links, as well as this will be referenced at the parent Azure AD blog post aka.ms/AzureADLinks.
Azure Active Directory Core Skills
- What is Azure Active Directory
- Manage Azure Accounts, Subscriptions, and Administrative Roles – while not specific to Azure AD, these roles control the big picture surrounding it in particular for these three roles
- How to get an Azure Active Directory tenant
- Account Administrator
- logs into http://account.windows azure.com
- Service Administrator
- Azure Stats – see the current status of Microsoft Azure!
- Assigning administrator roles in Azure AD
- Administer your Azure AD directory
- Add your own domain name to Azure AD
- Getting started with Azure Active Directory Premium
- Azure Active Directory Documentation Site
Integration On-Premises Active Directory with Azure AD
While many aspects of this can get beyond a 200 level of information, this is probably one of the fundamental things most customers will be doing as they on-board to the cloud and integrating SaaS applications like Office 365.