This is a step-by-step guide for enabling Azure Multi-Factor Authentication when logging in Azure AD liked Apps (such as Google App/Facebook/Twitter…).
The example I have used is for Facebook here.
Before get started, please enable Multi-Factor Authentication for users to log in using the link below:
1. Navigate to Active Directory and select a Directory
2. Go to APPLICATIONS and select one, “Facebook selected here”
3. Click CONFIGURE, turn “ENABLE ACCESS RULES” “ON”
4. To assign users/groups
5. To assign users/groups continue
6. Enter Login ID and Password for App (ex. Facebook)
7. Verify a user has been added
8. Click “DASHBOARD” to check login URL
9. Browse copy URL
10. Log in again
11. Installation pop-up for application dashboard
12. Here you go !!