We’ve recently been running a series of TechNet Radio shows on Building a Private Cloud with technical evangelists Keith Mayer and Yung Chou to show you how to build and manage your hybrid cloud environment with System Center 2012 SP1. Tune in as they demo for us how to get started with building and operating a private cloud.
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- (Part 3) Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 4) Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 5) Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 6) Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 7) Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 8) Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- (Part 9) Updating the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 10) Protecting Your Private Cloud with Data Protection Manager
- (Part 11) Dynamic Optimization of the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 12) Building a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure using Windows Azure
- (Part 13) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Managing Your Hybrid Cloud Network
Once you are done with all of that, you can head over to the TechNet Evaluation Center and download the Private Cloud Evaluation Software to get started on your own private cloud.