The System Center Universe is expanding to Europe! A new System Center Universe will be held in Switzerland in September! For two days, IT professionals will get up to speed on the latest information about Microsoft System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management topics in 38 sessions. Registration is now open and there is an early bird discount. I will be a presenter at the event and look forward to seeing everybody there! Details below from the System Center Universe DACH event team.
When and where is the event happening?
The event will be held in Bern/Switzerland on September 16th and 17th 2013. Check out the web site for more information –> http://www.systemcenteruniverse.ch
Why should I attend?
During 2 days we present the latest information about Microsoft System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management topics. Learn how all these products are working, how they can be integrated and how you can use them in your own company to bring your IT infrastructure to the next level. Still unsure if this is the correct event to attend? Check this out:
- The best of the best speakers from all over the world present Microsoft Windows, System Center and Windows Azure content
- More than 15 Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), Microsoft Program Managers and Microsoft Consultants are presenting content
- 2 days, 2 keynotes and 36 breakout sessions in 4 parallel tracks
- No marketing content but technical in-depth, real-world sessions
- Meet the experts sessions (discussions, Q&A)
- Sessions are presented in German and English
- Networking options with other specialists and speakers
- Sponsoring booths
- Food & Beverages during the whole day
- Exclusive Networking Party on September 16th
What about pricing?
No time wasting here. We only offer 1 package for attendees plus an early bird option:
- Full 2-day pass (all inclusive), early bird price until June 30th –> CHF 399.00
- Full 2-day pass (all inclusive) –> CHF 449.00
Prices are in Swiss francs. Make sure you benefit from the early bird option if you know that you will attend. Additionally, the first 50 registered attendees will get a special gift!
Is a session list available?
We published the schedule but not a detailed session list yet. Sessions will be planned and announced after TechEd North America in June 2013.
Who are the event sponsors?
Without sponsors it would not be possible to organize and carry out an event like that. We
are therefore pleased that we were able to inspire a number of sponsors for this event. The actual sponsors are:
Some of the sponsors will be present at the event with a booth. Use this option to ask and talk about new or planned products with the manufacturers.
Who is the event host?
The event is completely planned and carried out by itnetx gmbh – Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Switzerland Partner of the Year 2011 and 2012.
Hope to see you in September!