I am very excited to see the growth of our Opalis community, and today I would like to show you some examples of this.
Charles Joy, one of our resident Opalis uber-smart guys (and one half of the “Opalis Guys”) has posted 3 new Integration Packs to codeplex. You can read his post here which describes in more detail what the IP’s do.
The new IP’s he has posted are:
- Integration Pack for Text Manipulation
- Integration Pack for MSSQL Tasks
- Integration Pack for Windows Tasks
On codeplex, we have a growing number of utilities and IP’s, which is great to see. I will call out a few that I have myself installed and used:
- Integration Pack for SharePoint
- Integration pack for Opalis logging
- Integration Pack for Data Manipulation
- Integration Pack for Exchange
- Integration Pack for Local Group and User Management
- The Opalis documentation exporter (to Visio and Word)
- The Opalis UI generator (browse policies and generate an XML file or web page)
These are all excellent examples of the Opalis community leveraging and extending the solutions. If you have created an IP or utility for Opalis, please let us know so we can recognize your efforts! And if you use one of the existing IP’s or utilities, please give credit to the creator and give them feedback on your experiences.
Please remember that everything posted on Codeplex is for use at your own risk, and are not supported by Microsoft Support.