Good morning everyone. Well, TechEd EMEA in Berlin is only 2 weeks away now, and the team are working hard on delivery some great new Opalis content.
If you are coming to Berlin, we would love to meet you, and see you in Opalis sessions. Speaking of Opalis session, here is a run down of the sessions that will feature Opalis:
- MGT22-HOL – Technical Introduction and Overview of Opalis. This is a hands on lab for people who have never used Opalis before and want to understand how things work and what is possible.
- MGT15-HOL – Creating the Dynamic Datacenter. This is a Hands on Lab that allows you to work with the soon to be released Opalis 6.3 and the new System Center Integration Packs. This is an advanced lab, requiring some previous experience with Opalis (i.e. MGT22-HOL at a minimum).
- MGT201 – Management in the Datacenter. This is the Management Track Datacenter keynote, led by Ryan O’Hara featuring some very cool demo’s.
- MGT202 – System Center Client Management – What's Now and Future. This is the Management Track Client keynote, led by Garth Fort and yes Opalis features!
- MGT207 – Opalis – Introduction and Technical Overview. In this session myself and Jim Pitts will take you from zero to 100 in an hour, from understanding what Opalis is to an awesome demo by Jim featuring some very new Opalis 6.3 capability. We also have a special Partner guest who will be showcasing how they are building integration to their storage solutions with Opalis.
- MGT304 – System Center Service Manager – A Deep Dive on How to Automate ITIL or MOF. Service Manager and Opalis provide an incredibly powerful solution set! Sean Christensen and Travis Wright. What else could you want?
- MGT321-IS – Extending and Customizing Opalis and Microsoft System Center Service Manager. Jim Pitts and Travis Wright get deep into Service Manager and Opalis and talk about how to integrate Service Manager and Opalis. This will be a great session.
- MGT320-IS – Microsoft System Center Integration – Enabling the Dynamic Datacenter and Getting Ready for the Cloud. You don’t want to miss this interactive session! The entire System Center Technical Product Management Team – Adam Hall, Brjann Brekkan, Jason Buffington, Jeff Wettlaufer, Kenon Owens and Sean Christensen together on stage!
- In addition, we have some great booths set up in the lounge where you can come talk to us and ask those questions that you have stored up for us!
I look forward to meeting you there!