Hello everyone. Just a reminder that we will be starting the regular Opalis monthly calls this Thursday. These calls will run through the following topics:
- What is Opalis?
- How does it fit within System Center?
- How to get started with IT Process Automation
- Opalis “101”
We will be running this call on a regular basis, with the upcoming scheduled calls being:
- Thursday September 16, 8:00 AM (PST)
- Wednesday September 29, 8:00 AM (PST)
- Wednesday October 13, 8:00 AM (PST)
- Wednesday October 27, 8:00 AM (PST)
- Wednesday November 10, 8:00 AM (PST)
You can get the call details over at the Opalis connect site … all you need is a Live ID. There is an ICS file for each call, so simply download and save into your calendar the call(s) you wish to listen into. You will require the Live Meeting software (free download from here) in order to see the content and demo!
We look forward to meeting with you.
(P.S. The Opalis Evaluation Program first call is also this Thursday, you can access the call details from the CEP connect site) .