Just released, this update for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 adds support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Solaris Zones (Whole and Sparse Zones).
This update demonstrates Microsoft’s continued investment in delivering end-to-end heterogeneous monitoring for the datacenter, and contains the latest versions of the Operations Manager 2007 R2 UNIX/Linux agents for the following UNIX and Linux systems:
- AIX 5.3 (Power), 6.1 (Power)
- HP-UX 11iv2 (IA64/PA-RISC), 11iv3 (IA64/PA-RISC)
- Red Hat Enterprise Server 4 (x86/x64), 5 (x86/x64)
- Solaris 8 (SPARC), 9 (SPARC), 10 (SPARC/x86)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (x86), 10 (x86/x64), 11 (x86/x64)
Download the corresponding MSI for your type of Operations Manager 2007 R2 installation (32-bit or 64-bit) here.