Just released by our Solution Accelerators Team …. the Infrastructure Planning and Design (IPD) Guide for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. Updated for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, this guide outlines the critical infrastructure design elements that are crucial to a successful implementation of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. The reader is guided through the step-by-step process of designing components, layout, and connectivity in a logical, sequential order. Identification and design of the required management groups is presented in simple, easy-to-follow steps, helping the reader to design and optimize management infrastructure.
Take advantage of the benefits this IPD Guide provides:
- Acceleration the infrastructure design process.
- Best practice design guidance from the product group.
- Infrastructure optimization for best meeting business requirements.
- Download the updated IPD Guide for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 and System Center Operations Manager 2007.
- Download other best practices from the Infrastructure Planning and Design series for products such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V, App-V, SQL Server 2008, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, System Center and much more at the IPD home page on TechNet.
This is just another example of the great content that comes out of our Solutions Accelerators team. If you have a moment, be sure to take a look at another great offering from them for Operations Manager; the Service Level Dashboard 2.0 for Operations Manager 2007 R2.