Now available through Microsoft training partners — classroom-based training on System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 with SP1.
About this Course
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2007. The course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for installing and configuring DPM 2007, and for using DPM 2007 to protect data and applications.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2007
- Describe the prerequisite requirements and InstallDPM 2007 servers
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks
- Protect & Recover SQL Serverdata with DPM 2007
- Protect & Recover Exchange Serverdata with DPM 2007
- Protect & Recover SharePointdata with DPM 2007
- Protect & Recover virtualized environmentswith DPM 2007
- MonitorDPM 2007
- Prepare for and perform disaster recovery in DPM 2007
This course uses the newest delivery vehicle from Microsoft Learning – CourseWare Library (CWL) … which means that it is very easy for Microsoft training partners to download and offer – usually at a significantly reduced cost compared with Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).
For more detail on the training, check out the link above – or my blog post on how you can get ready for this training and the upcoming DPM certification exam.