The Microsoft Virtual Academy training portal offers quick and easy access to presentations, webcasts, whitepapers and other technical content about Microsoft’s Cloud technologies. It is public, free and you learn at your own pace while earning awards and recognitions, and connecting with over 1 million other IT Pros.
This course is designed for VMware professionals looking to get up-to-speed with how Microsoft virtualization and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V works and compares with VMware vSphere 5.1. This one-day event will feature Microsoft Technical Evangelist Symon Perriman and Technical Product Manager Matt McSpirit (both VMware Certified Professionals) delivering an engaging, demo-rich, live learning experience.
Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals agenda includes:
- Introduction & Scalability
- Storage & Resource Management
- Security, Multi-tenancy & Flexibility
- High-Availability & Resiliency
- System Center 2012 Introduction & Overview
- Application Management
- Cross-Platform Management
- Foundation, Hybrid Clouds & Costs
This training is available now for free and can be downloaded for viewing at a later time, if desired.