If you follow the below link and user the configuration item and get the inventory , the data will be in the database .
I have few request coming in asking for reports for the same. I have created two reports and sharing the rdl with you all so that it can be useful.
1. Computers with a Specific account (user or Group ) in local Administrator
2. Local Administrators for a specific Computers
1. Download the RDL file and save it is the server we have reporting Service point.
2. Go to Http:// ?ReportServerName? /reports and got to Configmgr
3. Select Upload files …In the window click on browse and select the RDL file. Click ok . You can select the folder you would like to upload
4. Once uploaded Select the repot and then select Manage
5. Select Data sources and click on browse
6.Select the ConfigMgr folder expand and go to the bottom and select the data source and select ok.
Once done you should be able to see the report and run the report
Hope this helps
Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant