Click here to register for this free day's training on Microsoft Forefront security products. It's taking place in London on the 27th Feb. I'm surprised to say that there are still some places left. It's not a sales session in disquise - it's one of the leading TechEd:IT Forum speakers taking you through the technical "how to" details of the products and answering your questions.
The training is described as follows:
Protection and Control: Comprehensive, Integrated, Simplified.
In this one day seminar, Ronald Beekelaar provides an in-depth technical overview of Forefront Client Security, Server Security and Edge Security. This includes the Forefront Server products for Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and the Forefront Edge product named Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) 2007. Learn how the Microsoft Forefront suite of business security products helps provide greater protection and control over the security of your network infrastructure.
• Introduction and overview of Microsoft’s security strategy.
• Understanding how the Forefront products combine protection for clients and servers with management capabilities.
• Deployment of Forefront Client Security (FCS).
• Distribution of FCS policies to clients, laptops and servers.
• FCS reporting, alerting and monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Email message scanning capabilities with Forefront Security for Exchange (FSE) on the different Exchange 2007 server roles.
• Optimal scanning performance with FSE configuration while maintaining effective security of mailbox servers.
• Performance optimization by reconfiguring Forefront Security for SharePoint (FSS).
• Multiple Forefront Server products management with Forefront Server Security Management Console (FSSMC).
• Configuration and customization of Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) 2007 for secure remote access to applications from client computers on the Internet.
Computer security checks to protect the network from client computers that do not meet endpoint security policies.