Visit the DDD Scotland site to find out all about this event - if it's even 1/2 as good as previous Reading based DDDs you're in for a treat if you are able to go. Make sure you
register ASAP to make sure you get a place put the date in your diary and visit the website to vote for the sessions you'd like to see - keep an eye on the website to see when registration opens as it's likely to fill up very quickly - thanks to John for correcting me via his comment.
I've copied the following description from the DDD Scotland website to give you an idea of what it's about:
Here’s a flavour of what DDS is about:
- Technical Tracks - Each track will have different topics so you can choose to attend which sessions are of most interest.
- Deep Technical Content - Because people who are prepared to attend on a Saturday are likely to want in-depth content most presentations will drill into specific features and technology areas.
- 60 Minute Sessions - Balancing the number of presentations during the day, but still encouraging new speakers to share their knowledge. Activities will include presentations on a wide range of topics, a networking area and more.
- Location - The Continuing Professional Development Centre, Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow G4 0BA
- Date - Saturday, 10th May 2008 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Tracks - 3 with a total capacity of 150 delegates
Don’t miss out on Developer Day Scotland as places will go very quickly. Look over the “Diary Dates” section for the key dates to avoid disappointment! You can also register on the site and we'll keep you informed by email.