In order to install future updates, the March 2013 PU will be mandatory! So you must install these updates on RTM Farms before you can install subsequent updates in the future! - Click here for Download March PU 2013!
For servers that include search components, you have to follow specific steps to ensure that you install the PU correctly.
Please find here important advise on how to do that correctly:
How to install update packages on a SharePoint farm where search component and high availability search topologies are enabled
As usual, you need to run the SharePoint 2013 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm after installing the packages.
The SharePoint Server pack contains the Foundation packs, so you basically only need to install one Package.
The project Server Packs are containing both, so if you install this one, no need for the other two to install additionally.
Some of the Download links may not work yet but will be available in a few days!
June 2013 CU for SharePoint 2013: [Update 2013-06-28]
Build Number: 15.0.4517.1005
- KB 2817346 - SharePoint Foundation
- KB 2817414 - SharePoint Server 2013 - KB article still delayed!
- Download Link - Now available!
- KB 2817415 - Download Project Server 2013 - Now available!
- KB 2817350 - Download Office Web Apps Server 2013 hotfix
- KB 2768343 - SharePoint Designer 2013
- Update center for Office, Office servers, and related products
- Build Matrix for SharePoint Server 2013
- Build Matrix for SharePoint Server 2010
- Build Matrix for SharePoint Server 2007 (aka MOSS)
- Project 2013 and Project Server 2013: Language Packs