A quick update to my previous post regarding February 2017 SharePoint Updates:
- No updates this month
- we currently recommend to wait for the march 2017 updates instead of installing the single patches from February release
- if you have an urgent requirement for any one of the fixes contained within the February patches,
please make sure you have the previous "full server packages (Uber packages) for January 2017 CU" installed
before you go with the February patches!
Build Version: 16.0.4498.1002
- KB 3141515 – Update for SharePoint Server 2016 February 2017 (language independent)
- KB 3141517 – Update for SharePoint Server 2016 February 2017 (language dependent fixes)
- No fixes released for Office Online Server 2016
- This CU also includes Feature Pack 1 which was released with November 2016 CU.
- The February 2017 CU for SharePoint 2016 has a know issue with "MIM",
please find more on the blog of my peer Joerg Sinemus here: