Today I needed to check the SPN’s for my OM2012 environment and (again) I used some other blogs to confirm my SPN settings. Some of the blogs I always check are the following:
- What is a Service Principal Name (SPN) mapping?
- What SPN do I use and how does it get there?
- What is a SPN and why should you care?
- SCOM 2007 R2 what should my SPN registrations look like?
- System Center Operations Manager SDK service failed to register an SPN
This should really help you configure and check your configured SPN settings. But I also created a visual representation how you could check your own SPNs.
Hope this all helps configuring: