A couple of weeks ago I received some information about the new Microsoft Partner Network Community which is designed to facilitate real-time networking opportunities between people selling or building Microsoft solutions, Microsoft partners and Microsoft.
And maybe this is also interesting for you.
The community offers a number of ways for you to engage with your peers and Microsoft globally or directly within your region. You can:
- See what’s happening in your local community and region, attend partner events and engage in social media with people in your community.
- Get involved in Microsoft communities focused on student talent for hire, public policy affecting the technology industry, technology training and education and much more.
- Join the conversation with Microsoft and other partners through online social media like twitter, facebook and Microsoft and partner blogs.
- Keep up to date with the latest partner relevant news, webcasts and videos, and find product specific information and training within the broader Microsoft partner network.
I’d like to direct you to a few partner network community resources that may be of interest to you and help you start the conversation with other partners and Microsoft.
- Join the community twitter feed and the partner network facebook page
- Watch short video series on SMB, Windows 7, and Azure.
- And here you can find new Opportunities with Microsoft System Center
Take a sneak peek at what is being planned for the 2010 Worldwide Partner Conference
Have fun connecting!