There are new OpsMgr 2007 R2 Release Candidate downloads available from Microsoft Connect
|3/25/2009||Operations Manager 2007 R2 Release Candidate Release Notes||1||Document||Release notes for the R2 RC version of Operations Manager 2007. These release notes provide the most up to date information for deploying Operations Manager 2007 R2 RC.|
|3/25/2009||Operations Manager 2007 R2 Release Candidate||6.1.7043.0||Build||Operations Manager 2007 R2 Release Candidate|
|3/25/2009||Service Level Dashboard v2 Beta for Operations Manager 2007 R2||2||Build||Service Level Dashboard 2.0.zip|
|3/25/2009||Operations Manager 2007 R2 Release Candidate Documentation||1||Document||The R2 RC documentation set|
There are a number of enhancements over the beta released in November, including:
* New Power Management MP template (the monitored system must be either Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7)
* Updated branding across all user interfaces, including a new skin
* Improved trace configuration tools to help support issues escalated to Customer Support (if applicable)
* Improved Run As Account Distribution Configuration
* Ability to run inline tasks for non-Microsoft servers
* Support for upgrade from Beta deployments to the Release Candidate
* New and updated documentation, including the Usage Guide, Design Guide, Deployment Guide, Upgrade Guide, Security Guide, and Operations Guide
The RC should be upgradeable to the RTM version once that is available, but since this is a test version, do not run it in a production environment unless you have made special arrangements with Microsoft.
Go and download the latest.