I got an interesting email about Netuitive SI. Sounds interesting. Maybe I should download their 30 day trial version and test it. Or does anybody else already has some experience with this (new) tool? Please let me know.
Netuitive SI for Microsoft SCOM
Netuitive SI helps Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) deliver significantly more value for your organization - and it makes life a lot simpler for busy administrators. The software replaces human guesswork with automated mathematics and analysis to deliver truly proactive systems performance management.
Only Netuitive SI
- Automatically profiles your IT systems' full range of normal operating behavior - by the minute, hour, day and week
- Eliminates labor-intensive and error-prone manual setting of performance rules and thresholds for SCOM
- Isolates root causes and delivers real-time diagnostics
- Forecasts performance issues two hours in advance
- Eliminates false alerts; sends only System-verified Trusted Alarms®