I’m back from a long holiday to the South of France (Port-Grimaud). We had great sunny and warm weather and spend quite some time at the beach.
I didn’t check my (work) email and only did some twittering during my holiday. So if you want to know what I did during my holiday just check my Twitter account 😉
Now I’m downloading my (work) emails and browsing through all my rss feeds.
Here are some interesting articles I missed during my holiday and you maybe too:
- Operations Manager 2007 & Essentials 2007 Deliver Support for Windows Server 2008 (Source: Bink.nu)
”The System Center Operations Manager team is excited to announce support of Windows Server 2008 by Operations Manager 2007 SP1 and Essentials 2007 SP1.”
- New version of PowerGUI (version 1.5.1) Source: Dmitry’s PowerBlog: PowerShell and beyond
They added online script search to this version! It uses the PowerShell Code Repository.
- The “Mojave" Experiment” Source: Eileen Brown
I had already seen quite some discussion about Mojave on Twitter and FriendFeed. What do you think about Vista?
- PowerShell Dashboard (Source: Marco Shaw)
Mixing PowerShell, ASP.NET, Silverlight to deliver a modular dashboard based on scripting! More info on CodePlex.
- Service Level Dashboard Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 RTM. Source: SMS&MOM Blog
The Service Level Dashboard for System Center Operations Manager is a new Solution Accelerator that addresses the need of IT service managers for end-to-end reporting on the performance and availability of their line-of-business (LOB) applications.
- New OpsMgr Twitter User.
Unofficial SCOM aggregator! with Twitter by Jeremy Pavleck. He’s everywhere 😉
- OpsMgr IRC Chat Room. Source: Jeremy Pavleck.
He’s setup an IRC chat room on the FreeNode network. Check it out!
- New Resource for OpsMgr 2007 MP Authors and IT Pro’s OpsManJam is Live. Source: Chris Fox
On this site you will find unofficial management packs, management pack authoring tutorials and guidance, featured articles on everything OpsManager 2007, command shell scripts, and more.