The updated version of Service Pack 1 has been released today!
Refer to the information below to acquire the updated Service Pack for your product:
NOTE The KB articles for the re-released Service Pack is different from the recalled Service Pack.
- KB 2880551 - SharePoint Foundation 2013 SP1
- KB 2880552 - SharePoint Server 2013 SP1
- KB 2880553 - Project Server 2013 SP1
- KB 2880554 - SharePoint Server Language Pack
- KB 2880555 - SharePoint Foundation Language Pack
- KB 2880558 - Office Web Apps Server 2013 SP1
Download links for updated SP1:
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Server 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1
- Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1
Customers with Service Pack 1 Deployed
For customers who have previously deployed Service Pack 1, download the updated Service Pack 1 and install over the existing Service Pack 1 running PSConfig or PSConfigUI immediately following.
Customers without Service Pack 1
For customers without Service Pack 1 deployed, download the updated Service Pack 1 package and deploy as per the KB documentation.
There is no update to the integrated ISO ("slipstream") from MSDN, VLSC and MPN as it was not affected by the issue.
see official announcement in Bill Baers blog post.