The product group released the June 2011 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 product family.
Be aware that the June Cumulative Update for SharePoint 2010 is a Post-SP1 hotfix. That means that the fixes included in June CU are not part of SP1 and that you have to install SP1 first and then the June CU to get all the latest fixes. More details in the following related post.
The KB articles for June CU can be found at the following locations:
- KB 2544399 - WSS 3.0
- KB 2544398 - MOSS 2007
- KB 2536601 - SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2536599 - SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2536600 - SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
As you see there is a separate Full Server Package for SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server which simplifies patching of this common installation.
The Full Server Packages for June 2011 CU are available through the following links:
- Download WSS 3.0 June 2011 CU
- Download MOSS 2007 June 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 June 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 June 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server June 2011 CU
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
Related Update Centers:
- Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Updates for Project Server 2010
- Updates for Enterprise Search Products