Brian has provided a list of answers to the following questions about the new PDF support in Office 12:
- Do we support tagged PDF (for accessibility)?
- If we do support tagged PDF, what kind of semantics will Office 12 require the author to use (e.g. headings, styles)?
- Why is this built directly into Office as opposed to a print driver in Vista?
- Is this publish only? Or will we support opening PDFs as well?
- What choices were made with font embedding/subsetting/outlining?
- Where's the innovation?