MCMS ships with a single sample site: Woodgrove. But neither MCMS nor the Connector contains a ready to use sample site for the SharePoint Connector stuff.
But on GotDotNet there is actually a demo site for Microsoft Content Management Server, with or without the Connector for SharePoint Technologies.
It includes the following:
- Basic CMS authoring, editing, and approval in a real-world design, including the Authoring Connector
- Improved authoring experience with the new Telerik r.a.d.editor control for CMS
- Flexible navigation based on channels and postings, including ability to modify the navigation via the CMS authoring console
- Multi-lingual content and language-agile content templates
- Manipulating structured data via XML placeholders Content syndication, both in-bound (via a web service) and out-bound (via an RSS feed and an XML file drop)
- Connected postings to a SharePoint site using the CMS Connector for SharePoint Technologies
- Publishing XML documents (WordML or InfoPath) from a SharePoint document library to CMS using the CMS Connector for SharePoint Technologies
Download the demo from here: