Microsoft is pleased to announce that Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 will be released in the first half of 2012. Following the successful release of Forefront Identity Manager 2010 last year, the R2 release will include key improvements in the areas of credential management, reporting, ease of use, and additional third party product and language support.
Specifically, the areas of enhancement will include:
· Web based password reset
· Historical reporting for managed resources
· System Center Service Manager data warehouse integration
Ease of Use
· Enhanced initial load performance
· Improved diagnostics
· Enhanced load and scale performance
· Support for Office Outlook 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010
· New Extensible Connectivity Management Agent Framework for MA development
To join the beta program and download the software, click here.