Today Microsoft’s Bob Muglia and HP’s Dave Donatelli took the stage to open HP’s annual Tech Forum in Las Vegas. On the heels of the $250 million dollar, multi-year investment announced between the two companies in January, today’s news delivers on joint commitments to build an integrated infrastructure, equip a robust ecosystem of partners and services, and aid enterprises in transitioning to the cloud.
- HP and Microsoft with Citrix are helping customers speed VDI deployment with the availability of the VDI Ignite and Activate programs. For as little as $26,000, customers can get the right VDI strategy; get discounted licenses and implementation services for up to 250 devices. More information is available here: www.citrixandmicrosoft.com
- HP is offering 7 new Infrastructure consulting services for Microsoft SQL Server to aid in removing the complexity and costs associated with the data management layer and throughout the datacenter.
- New tools, training and co-marketing funds are now available to Frontline channel partners specializing in datacenter solutions to help them make their customer deployment experiences seamless. Additional information is available at, http://hpmspartners.com/
Further details on today’s news can be found within the following HP resources:
- HP and Microsoft Introduce Infrastructure Consulting Services for Data Warehouses
- HP and Microsoft Introduce New Tools for Frontline Channel Partners
- HP and Microsoft Introduce Desktop Virtualization Solution