Tomorrow, September 16, 2008 at 8:00 a.m. PDT Microsoft, Cray and Intel will share news, via a webcast, that promises to change the high performance computing industry.
This webcast will feature the following executives and a short Q&A session:
· Ian Miller, Sr. VP Sales and Marketing, Cray
· Burton Smith, Technical Fellow – Parallel Computing, Microsoft
· Kyril Faenov, General Manager – Windows HPC, Microsoft
· Earl Joseph, Vice President and Executive Director of HPC User Forum, IDC
· Barry Bolding, Director of Product Marketing, Cray
· Richard Dracott, General Manager – High Performance Computing Division, Intel
To reserve your spot in the webcast, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Cray.”
To attend the live meeting on Sept 16, 2008, click here.