So you have downloaded Denali CTP3 from – https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/pd/SQLDCTP3CTA/enus/ and now want to know what are the new bits in it. To help answer this question we have released a product guide to help you through this process.
This product guide can be downloaded from – http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27069
The SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3 Product Guide includes useful resources and demos that will help customers in their evaluation of CTP3. This includes:
– 14 Product Datasheets
– 8 PowerPoint Presentations
– 5 Technical White Papers
– 13 Hands-On Lab Preview Documents
– 6 Click-Through Demonstrations
– 13 Self-Running Demonstrations
– 26 Links to On-Line References
– 44 Links to On-Line Videos including 26 Presentations from North America TechEd 2011
Remember that one of the exciting parts of being part of the Community Technology Program is that you still get an opportunity to shape the final release of the product. So please continue to provide feedback on the SQL Server CTP3 release in the next 60 days.