When using Microsoft Audit and Control Management Server (ACM) 2013, you may run into a situation where an application server has low disk space due to many files in the Temp directory. The Temp directory becomes large because Windows uses it as temporary storage for files that are being processed by ACM on the application server, and in some cases, the files may not be deleted after they are processed. The Temp directory location is typically in the following location:
3. Create a new directory on the second drive that will be used as the Temp directory.
4. Click Start , right-click My Computer and select Properties.
5. Click Advanced System Settings.
6. Select the Advanced tab.
7. Click Environment Variables.
8. Under User Variables for select TEMP and then click Edit.
9. In the Variable Value field, type the name of the path of the new Temp folder (for example, D:\Temp) and then click OK.
10. Repeat step 8 and 9 for the TMP variable.
11. Restart all ACM services by clicking the Start all Services button in ACM Service Manager.